Monday, September 22, 2008

The assignment that I completely forgot to do... have mercy!

Chapter 4
One's self esteem is a crucial asset that will make or break your success in the future. I have always believed that staying positive is a great thing to do, because by being optimistic about things you see the good in everything and it rubs off on to the people you are around. How are you supposed to know what you should do if you don't have a goal? Goal setting is something that everyone needs to do in order to accomplish anything in life. By combining positive self esteem and goal setting it should be a lot easier to do well in life.

Chapter 5
Stress is not necessarily a bad thing. A lot of people work better under stress, because it is a mental emotion that drives you to points that you would not think were possible and you learn from the experience. It is important to be able to manage your stress simply because it really isn't healthy to feel stressed 24/7. Loss of sleep, zits, canker sores, and an overall physical look of distress are usually my personal look when I am under a more than usual amount of stress.

Chapter 6
I like most people am a visual learner. I think that it would be beneficial for every student to know what his or her best learning style is. Although I am a visual learner, I feel like I am an above average verbal learner as well.

I am sorry Dr. Rice that this is late, I was more concerned with the essay to the high school senior than this assignment, and I totally forgot about this assignment.

-Michael Haake

No comments: